The Casino of the Exhibition was originally built to host the Pavillion for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929 in Seville and is now one of the most important cultural centres of the city.
Located in a privileged place, just outside the María Luisa Park, in a recently pedestrianized area, the Casino of the Exhibition is visited by many citizens and tourists who can enjoy a carefully chosen cultural program throughout the year.
It has been the official headquarters of the main events in Seville: the World Chess Championship, the Film Festival and the Bienal de Flamenco among others.
House of Poets and Letters
Every year, the offer of the Casino is wide and diverse, with art exhibitions and cultural activities such as lectures, literary presentations, workshops and socio-cultural encounters.
Since April 2012 the Casino of the Exhibition is the official seat of the House of Poets and Letters.