The bullfighting museum of Seville is located inside the Bullring of Real Maestranza de Caballería. It is one of the most important bullrings in the world.
Bullfighting Museum of Seville
The new rooms inaugurated on November 21, 2008 by HH. RR. HH. the Princes of Asturias and the old halls inaugurated on April 5, 1989 by H.R.H. the Countess of Barcelona collect great treasures from the bullfighting world such as heads, posters, paintings, books or the costumes worn by famous bullfighters from Seville such as Juan Belmonte and Joselito ‘El Gallo’ among many other things.
The tour includes a visit to the front row of the bullring, the Exhibition hall, the Horse stables and the Chapel of the bullfighters which is presided by an altarpiece of the Virgin of Our Lady of Charity.
- 09.30 a.m. - 07.00 p.m. (from November 1 to March 31)
- 09.30 a.m. - 09.00 p.m. (from April 1 to October 31)
- Closed December 25.
- Good Friday and bullfighting days: 09.30 a.m. to 03.00 p.m., except for young bullfights of promotion that lasts until 07.00 p.m.
- Guided tours in Spanish / English every 20 minutes.
- € 8 entrance
- Over 65s, pensioners and students € 5
- Children, accompanied by an adult from 0 to 6 years old - free, and from 7 to 11 years old € 3
- Group rate: Consult
- These rates are not applicable on Mondays from 03.00 p.m. to 09.00 p.m.