SURCAZA (II Hall of hunting, fishing and nature), will be held in Seville, on 26th, 27th and 28th September at the Palace of Congresses and Exhibitions of the city (FIBES). This is a relatively new and pioneer event in Andalucia, which this year is celebrating its second edition, after the great success achieved in 2013. The main objective of this meeting is that all sectors of the game are represented in it, and while activities and award prizes that are related to this guild.
Among the various activities that we will find during the celebration of this event, we can highlight the following:
- 1st National Exhibition of Hunting Dogs Surcaza 2013 (Hall 3)
- 09/17/2013 at 19: 00h on-AGROCAZA SAFRIKLAN stand Hall 2 the launch of "THE LION SIOMA" D. Fernando García-Valdecasas to sign copies for attendees will be held.
- Exhibition of Live Animals (Mundopark)
- Exhibition of stuffed animals from 5 continents (by Jose Recio)
- I Resale Market Weapons, Scopes & Binoculars
- Introducing perreros Rehal and dressed in the old style
- Morphological Greyhound Spanish National Competition
- Auto detection of poisoned baits (Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning)
- Photography Exhibition game species (Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning)
- Approval of two workshops Trophies (Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning)
- Static Display of Birds of Prey and Invasive Alien
- Pigeons display with decoys
- Corps Civil Guard Canine Exhibition of dog expert service