Turifoto-Photoquivir will celebrate its sixth edition in Seville once again turning the city of Seville into the European capital of photography.
It is the largest event in Europe that brings together amateur photographers from different countries.
Organized by the Martín Iglesias company with the collaboration of Canon and the City Council of Seville this event offers a weekend full of activities, talks, courses and workshops totally free.
Among the speakers will be professionals from different specialties such as nature photography, travel photography or night photography among others. All the information about the agenda and how to sign up for the different activities can be found on www.martin-iglesias.com.
Friday, May 25, 2018 (reduced activity for 150 photographers).
Talk about night photography by two expert photographers from Madrid (Nightcolours). Then they will move to the tower of the Navigation Pavilion (Isla de la Cartuja) to take nighttime photographs of Seville with a 360º view. There are commemorative gifts for all attendees.
Saturday May 26, morning and afternoon (activity for 1,100 photographers).
- From 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. there will be several talks at the Congress and Exhibitions Center of Seville (FIBES):
• José María Mellado - author's photography.
• Mercedes Romero - travel photography.
• Javier Milla - nature photography.
• Nightcolours - night photography.
• Débora Bretones - children's photography.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., sevillanas dance company 'Siente el Ritmo' at Muelle de la Sal.
- From 8:30 p.m. to 9:15 p.m., fashion show run by the Seville modeling agency MMexpression at the Muelle de la Sal.
- From 9:15 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., fashion photography workshop with model, by the Sevillian photographer Javier Díaz Luna at Muelle de la Sal.
Sunday 27, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (activity for 400 photographers).
Photographic Gymkhana in the center of the city where attendees will have to pass different photographic tests. At the end of all the tests there will be a big raffle with prizes valued at more than 6,000 Euros and commemorative gifts for all attendees.
Do not miss this fun and enriching gathering!
Book your stay with us at Hotel Europa Sevilla. Best prices and discounts on our website.