Seville has since December 1 of this year with a wide lighting of very bright lights. This year there are new features and Mapping replaced by:
- A set of five giant luminous balls that will offer a show of lights and music in the Plaza de San Francisco.
- A labyrinth of lights in the Alameda de Hércules and a large ball filled with snow inside which can play the smallest
Christmas in the streets of Seville
In addition, those interested can enjoy different acts that we will detail below:
- carol concerts
- Dramatized visits to the Antiquarium
- children's activities in the Real Alcázar with 'Mi palacio de invierno'. -
- "Pequelab", from January 2 to 5, in the Turina Space with laboratories to photograph, dance, draw, crafts, science, circus school, monstrous street shows
- Christmas markets. There will be a craft market in Plaza Nueva and a market of nativity scenes next to the Cathedral, as well as the Christmas markets of the districts.
- the exhibition 'Disney. The art of telling stories' and the film cycle 'Pequeños cinefilos'; as well as with
- the exhibition 'The magic of Hogwarts, from December 5 to January 4, in Marqués de Contadero
- the exhibition 'Animal inside out', from December 1st at the Exhibition Casino.
All this is a great tourist offer for all that we can enjoy until January 7