It will be held in Seville from September 17 to 28, 2019 at the Lope de Vega Theater, the Camaronero Dock on Betis Street, a boat on the Guadalquivir or even a hot air balloon.
It is a new festival concept that aims to offer the viewer unique experiences in unique spaces.
- September 19: Martirio will perform, which will honor Chavela Vargas.
- September 20: Juan Valderrama will perform, closing his tour in which he has honored his father.
- September 21 and 22: «The colonel has no one to write to him» will arrive at the Lope de Vega Theater, representing Gabriel García Márquez's novel.
- September 27: «Story of a soldier». A small chamber orchestra will interpret Stravinsky's beautiful melodies, while three actors give life to the soldier, the devil and the storyteller.
- September 28: presentation of the latest album by Alba Molina and Joselito Acedo called «Para Lole y Manuel».
Tickets for all shows are available through the website of the festival itself www.singularfest.com
If you do not want to miss these magnificent events, book your stay with us at Hotel Europa. You can find better prices and offers on our official website.