The brotherhood of the Hope of Triana inaugurated its new museum located in the chapel of the Mariners.
New treasure in Triana
Since last 1st of December, the district of Triana has a new museum where the treasure of the brotherhood of 'Esperanza de Triana' is exhibited.
This new space becomes a journey through the history of this brotherhood through the following rooms:
• 1st room: the courtship of the passage of Christ accompanied by showcases with distinctive mystery.
• 2nd room: the passage of Christ and the insignia of the passage of the Virgin, accompanied by the beautiful cloak designed by Juan Borrero.
• 3rd room: the trousseau and the Treasure Devotional with the majestic cloak of the Dragons.
• 4th room: presided over by the golden crown of the Virgin of Hope.
• The rest of the rooms have: ceramics items donated by the Museum of Ceramics of Triana, jewels and robes of the Christ, the trousseau of the Virgin and elements donated by artists, bullfighters and celebrities who have direct connection with the brotherhood.
Their visiting hours are from Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 1:30 pm and from 5:30 pm to 9 pm and on Sundays from 10 am to 2 pm and from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm. The price is 4 euros per person, being one euro cheaper for groups of 25 people. Tickets can be purchased at the sister shop (Purity Street).
Do not miss it! Come to the museum and also enjoy our city. Book at Hotel Europa Sevilla, better prices and discounts on our website.